Proxy servers and VPN’s are useful tools to hide identities and online activity. Many people use them to unblock internet sites blocked in certain countries & protect themselves on public wifi connections. Some reasons are more serious than others.
Why do you need to use a proxy or a VPN ?… Well, are you :
- An ExPat living abroad in France, Spain or the US and need access to Netflix or UK TV streaming ?
- In the Military stationed in foreign countries & want to watch TV from back home ?
- At school trying to get Youtube or Netflix site up in the computer lab ?
- Stuck in the office trying to stream the football, tennis or TV channels ?
- Using public wifi & need to send an important email / enter confidential info on a website ?
- Trying to get access to foreign TV, news channels / websites ?
- Living in a country that bans access to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Netflix or social media sites ?
If the answer to any of these is yes, then using a proxy server or a VPN can help you.
Check out our list of resources to help you get all the info you need.